Sunday, May 22, 2011

Washington D.C. MissionTrip

Soon, I will be graduating from 8th grade. This summer, I and other 8th graders who graduate will be able to join high school students on a mission trip to Washington D.C. We will be in Washington D.C. from July 11th through July 17th. We will be able to explore Washington D.C., while doing service projects to help the community such as cooking meals for the homeless, packing food boxes for poor families, and a lot more. I want to go because I've always wanted an opportunity to help people and society, and I've always wanted to go to Washington D.C. For this trip, I need $220, and I would appreciate if you could help me to get the money I need to go on the trip. If you could make a generous donation, not only will you help me to cover my insurance for the trip, you could be giving me a chance to do amazing things in Washington D.C. to help our society. Thank you for your help and support!



If you would like to contribute, please make checks payable to North Park Covenant Church. You may put Senior High Missions Trip on the memo line, but please don't include my name on the check. You will receive a tax deduction at the end of the year from NPCC.

You can send any correspondence to me at:
Meaghan Cady
4952 N Ridgeway Ave Apt 1
Chicago, IL 60625
UPDATE: You can also give via paypal and my parents will give the money to the church, but you won't get a tax deductible receipt. Click button below if you'd like to use paypal:





P.S. Any extra money raised will be contributed to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment