Sunday, July 10, 2011

Washington D.C Trip

Tomorrow at 6:45 a.m. I'll be taking off on my great adventure to Washington D.C. There will be challenges that I will be facing when I'm in Washington D.C. But there will also be some fun things that I'll be able to do on this trip. And for both of those reasons, I am very excited to be embarking on this journey. I hope that I shall change lives in Washington D.C. and that the challenges I face will draw me closer to God. I just want to thank all of you who have supported me through your generous donations. By the end of this trip, I will let you all know how my trip went and how God has used me. Please pray for me that my trip will go smoothly and that I shall have the strength to face the tasks God has given me. Thanks again to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. We're praying for you here in Memphis! Love you, Meg.

    ReplyDelete