Sunday, April 8, 2012

A New Start

Lots of things have been going on lately. I am now attending a high school called Rickover Naval Academy. And no, I'm not thinking about joining the navy. It's a college prep school with many opportunities. So far I have been able to visit three colleges, join the school's book club, and make good friends. Today is Easter and the last week of my spring break. After today, there will be two and a half months left of school when I will have successfully completed my freshman year of high school. Then next year I'll be able to have a new start in school. A new start with new opportunities and new friends. Just like Easter. It's the day of making a new start in your life. The day when things spring back to life again. And it's all because of the love of God. In him, we are able to start again. That's why Easter is an important day to me. Because of the great love of God, I am able to start all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading this, Meggie! I especially liked this part: "In him, we are able to start again. That's why Easter is an important day to me. Because of the great love of God, I am able to start all over again."

    ReplyDelete