Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Beggining of A New Life

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 13 years old. I was born in Colorado and  lived in Spain for 12 years. My parents are missionaries who travel around often. I have just moved back to Chicago, where my parents lived before. Now I am learning new experiences of American culture. I'm making good friends, and I am happy in my neighborhood. My dad is working with a church, and my mom is working in a nurse's office in a school. My brother and I go to Volta Elementary School. My brother, Nicolas, is in 5th grade, and is pretty happy in his new home. I am in 8th grade, and thinking about going to Vonsteuben High School. My family is working hard to support our new home. I am happy that I live here, and I am excited about the future here in Chicago.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 12 years in Spain! That sounds awesome (I love to travel). How are the schools in Spain different from our school? Do you miss being in Europe?

    ReplyDelete