Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Friendships

Things are going well. I am making a lot of friends so far. I got a few friends in school. One of my best friends there is named Cashmir. She is the only black girl in my class that everyone makes fun of. But she is a good friend. I also have a junior high youth group every Wednesday, with many good friends. Some of my best friends are Lenea, Juan, and Gabe. And I still have friends from Spain who are living in Chicago today. I am glad that I have new friends. I still miss my friends in Spain, but I could I always talk to them. And now, I am able to hang out with my friends now. In Spain, it was hard to hang out with friends from school, because I lived far away from them. But now, I have many opportunities to experience true friendships as a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment